Urban Digital Innovation Executive Leadership Programme (Spring 2024)
The Urban Digital Innovation Executive Leadership Programme provides an in-depth, multidisciplinary orientation on the topic of Smart & Resilient Communities. It frames the future of our cities within the context of the 4th Industrial Revolution. It introduces the building blocks for successful digitalization and innovation strategies for communities, cities and regions including innovation centric leadership, agile governance, cyber resilience, innovation for scale, citizen engagement, digital inclusion, agile regulations, ethical frameworks, digital fundamental and emerging technologies.
- Provide a comprehensive framework in response to the question: how to prepare for and facilitate resilient, inclusive, successful cities within the context of digitalization and the digitalization driven 4th Industrial Revolution towards the green digital deal.
- Understand and apply critical building blocks of a comprehensive digitalization strategy for a city or community to include agile governance, ethics, trust building, digital fundamentals, and inclusive design approaches.
- Provide holistic multidisciplinary perspective on urban (data driven) innovation.
- Facilitate cross department team building and alignment.
- Optimize learning & organizational impact by hands-on / applied approach.
- Offer opportunity to deepen expertise on specific topics or in specific application domains in follow up electives.
- Develop a critical perspective on topics such as ethics, inclusion, accountability and vendor lock-in
Finally, participants will be provided a comprehensive framework in response to the question: how to prepare for and facilitate resilient, inclusive, successful cities within the context of digitalization and the 4th Industrial Revolution?