Leadership Challenge with Data Analytics
Artificial Intelligence will without any doubt change the way we will do business in future. As a matter of fact, it is already changing many businesses that we are involved in today. But what is needed to make Artificial Intelligence a valuable part of the way we do business ourselves? Many experts believe that successful Artificial Intelligence applications hinge on the so-called b-smact technologies (Blockchain, Social media, Mobile use, Analytics, Cloud and Things-on-the-internet or better known as IoT). The fueling component of those technologies is Big Data. This insight will require a whole new set of business skills. Understanding and working with new technologies for big data collection, analysis and prediction will not create only huge opportunities for business, but also ethical, legal, privacy and technical issues concerning every part of the organization. It will influence customer relationships, redefines how firms develop new products and services, changes how operations are organized and managed, improves demand and supply networks, and provides the basis for new business models. It will demand a data-driven focus of everyone involved
This training programme combines the science of business, data and societal perspectives. Participants – who usually join with a company team of 3 to 5 persons – acquire a broad knowledge and diverse skills related to data analytics which may lead to new insights that drive new value creation opportunities. Such learning by doing manifests itself along two dimensions: across multiple levels (individual, group, and corporate) and across multiple functions.
Learning objectives of the programme
- Learn the complete data analytics journey, from data exploration, data engineering, data analysis, data visualization up to presenting the insights.
- Discover new ways to apply data technologies to design and implement innovative and value-creating business and societal applications.
- Improve both the business skills of technically focused data scientists and the capabilities of applying quantitative methods by those in business. Hereby mutual understanding is created, which supports the
- Broadens data scientists’ and business members understanding of psychological factors, privacy, security, ethics and accountability and stimulates critical thinking
Unique elements of the programme
- Plays a key role in the organisational transformation towards becoming a data-driven organization, as organisations discover in teams how to approach this challenge by doing & experiencing
- Action-based / hands-on approach: Developing and improving organization-specific use cases
- Engages the participants in multidisciplinary teams with senior executives and supervisors to facilitate the implementation of the business applications in the organization
- Inspires participants through the cross-industry, cross-functional and international set up of the programme to learn from experiences in other relevant industries
- Individual coaching of teams by both Academics and Business Consultants
The current edition of LCDA program is offered in a blended format, based on the latest Covid-19 measures.
Programme partnership & contribution
In the programme, we combine research-based insights from leading Professors with industry best practices from leading tech companies, start-ups and inspiring examples of best practice applications of using data and AI.